Saturday, November 24, 2007

Turkey Crash

My fabulous boyfriend is off getting me lunch, so here's a quick wrap-up:

  • Thanksgiving was really, really nice and drama-free, believe it or not.
  • My sis, bro-in-law and I went over to my dad's last night to play games and eat pizza. It was totally nice.
  • I'm working on another scarf, and it's kind of too wide, but it looks really good so far. A really wide scarf isn't a problem, is it Catherine? I've got the knit stitch down, I managed to cast on for this one by myself... is it time to learn to purl? Holy crap! Is it possible I'm getting the hang of this?!
  • My apartment is a mess. I gave the pets chores before I left yesterday, but I bet their freeloading asses don't do anything.
  • I've got a post to make up for yesterday if that's not cheating.
  • America's Next Top Model makes me happy. And guilty. It's awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the scarf over six inches wide? Then it gets kind of bulky and uncomfortable when you try to wrap it around your neck. That said, what is it made out of? And YES - this is the perfect time to practice purling! Simple knit and purl rows back and forth will make you an even better knitter!