- Thanksgiving was really, really nice and drama-free, believe it or not.
- My sis, bro-in-law and I went over to my dad's last night to play games and eat pizza. It was totally nice.
- I'm working on another scarf, and it's kind of too wide, but it looks really good so far. A really wide scarf isn't a problem, is it Catherine? I've got the knit stitch down, I managed to cast on for this one by myself... is it time to learn to purl? Holy crap! Is it possible I'm getting the hang of this?!
- My apartment is a mess. I gave the pets chores before I left yesterday, but I bet their freeloading asses don't do anything.
- I've got a post to make up for yesterday if that's not cheating.
- America's Next Top Model makes me happy. And guilty. It's awesome.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
My fabulous boyfriend is off getting me lunch, so here's a quick wrap-up: