Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Survey

My laziness knows no bounds. Hell with it.

How intensely do you celebrate Thanksgiving, on a 1-10 scale?
If we're basing it on an eating scale, 11. If we're basing it on how psyched I get? 6-7

1. What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving?
Eating myself stupid. Yum.

2. Do you eat Turkey? What foods are on your table every year?
I love turkey. There must be mashed potatoes and sweet pickle midgies or it's not Thanksgiving along with the turkey. And pumpkin pie, obviously.

3. What are your Thanksgiving traditions, is there something you do every year?
Eat self into stupor. That's about it. Harass my brother-in-law for putting ketchup on his turkey.

4. Do you watch the Macy's Day Parade?
Meh, bits and pieces, but not really.

5. What are you thankful for?
My family and friends, my pets, Jon, my health, etc.

6. Do you go shopping on Black Friday -the next day?
I might if the sales were super good, but I hate crowds of people. So probably not.

7. Do you celebrate Buy Nothing Day?
If that's the opposite of Black Friday, sure.

8. Do you watch football at home?
Not really, but the Colts are playing tomorrow night, so Adam might put it on if I'm still there.

9. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving Memory?
No, not really, but it was nice to go to my grandparents and see my cousins and stuff when we were growing up and everyone was still here.

10. It's not Thanksgiving without...
Turkey! Might as well scrap the holiday.

11. What will be different about this Thanksgiving?
It's the first year since my parents split up, so that'll be weird, but we'll work it out.

No comments: