I'm having a shitty day, and rather than write about, or think about, it, here's a survey. Pardon me for so many NoBloMo copouts.
SEVEN CIRCLESCIRCLE ONE: THE OUTSIDE
1. What's your name: Angela Nicole (Redacted)
2. How tall are you: 5'8"
3. What color are your eyes: Green or blue, depending on clothing.
4. What color is your hair: Dark blonde.
5. Are you Male or Female: Female.
6. What is your best feature (physically): I have pretty eyes and great cheekbones.
7. What's your shoe size: 8-9
8. Glasses, yes or no: Yes
9. Did you ever have braces: No, but as a kid, I wanted them hardcore.
10. On a typical day you are wearing: Clothing, generally clean.
11. When you go to bed you're wearing: A tank top and underwear, if anything.
12. work out/exercise about how often: In a blue friggin' moon.
CIRCLE TWO: MUSIC
1. Name five of your favorite bands: Barenaked Ladies, Guster, Nickel Creek, They Might Be Giants, Rascal Flatts
2. Name five of your favorite singers: Tori Amos, Kelly Clarkson, Anna Nalick, Billy Joel, Elton John
3. Name three songs you are currently playing nonstop: "When You Come Back Down," Nickel Creek, "As If," Sara Evans, " "Ever the Same" Rob Thomas
4. Name one song (give lyrics) that best describes your life right now: Is there a song about having a shitty day and wanting to jump out the window? No? Plead the fifth at the moment, but generally we'll go "Doubting Thomas" by Nickel Creek.
5. Name one song (give lyrics) that best describes your life one year ago: "Winner at a Losing Game" Rascal Flatts.
6. When you're driving, what are the preset stations on your radio: 92.3, 99.5, 97.1, 90.1, 105.7, 95.5
7. What's the last CD you bought: Colbie Callait
8. Was the last CD you burned an actual CD or a mix: Mix, I'm sure, but it's been forever.
9. Name one song/band/singer you're embarrassed to like but do: Journey.
10. If you could only attend one concert ever again, it would be: Barenaked Ladies
11. Name one band/singer you absoulutely can't stand: Hoobastank.
12. Name a group you used to like but feel you've grown out of: NKOTB. Hee.
CIRCLE THREE: MOVIES/TELEVISION
1. Name your favorite actor: George Clooney *Drool*
2. Name your favorite actress: Alison Janney.
3. Name your favorite television show right now: Pushing Daisies
4. Name five really cool movies you've recently seen: I'm ignoring recently, I haven't been to the movies in forever. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Knocked Up, Pan's Labrynth, Shaun of the Dead, and The Wedding Singer. These are mostly what came to mind more than anything else.
5. Your favorite canceled television show: Arrested Development! I didn't see it when it was on, but now I'm more than hooked. Come back, show!
6. Name one movie you wish you hadn't wasted time/money on recently: Autumn in New York. It wasn't recently, but I was angry and wanted my money back.
7. You would never watch a movie with: Britney Spears starring.
8. Favorite candy/food to watch movies with: Popcorn or Sour Patch Kids
9. Three favorite tv channels: Discovery, History, MTV/Vh1, whoever's running ANTM marathons.
10. Favorite reality show: Project Runway
11. Favorite character on a reality show: Jay McCarroll and Laura Bennett
CIRCLE FOUR: WORD ASSOCIATION
1. coffee: sweet
2. dog: Shadow
3. slut: bag
4. candy: corn
5. pole: vault
6. ocean: salt
7. brave: one
8. loving: care
9. cookie: snickerdoodle
10. death: rebirth
11. life: force
12. child: niece/nephew
CIRCLE FIVE: WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER:(bold the one you prefer)
1. Ten guilty men go free OR One innocent man goes to jail for life (Both suck, but I believe in Karma.)
2. Eaten by a lion OR Eaten by thousands of small insects (At least the first is fast!)
3. A life of contentment without love OR A life with love and heartache (One's not living, simple as that.)
4. Skydiving from a plane OR Bungee jumping off a bridge (My spine is not an accordion!)
5. No television OR No music (I would weep without my TiVo, but come on, I can't live without music.)
6. No more pizza, ever OR No more chocolate, ever (This is like Sophie's Choice! Argh! But there are other sweets, I suppose I could make do.)
7. A trip to Europe OR a trip to Hawaii (I want to go to Europe, but more I want to lay on a beach somewhere beautiful and drink fruity alcohol.
8 An hour with your future soul mate OR An hour with a lost loved one (If it's my soulmate, I'll find him/her eventually.)
9 No longer being able to cry OR No longer being able to feel the need to cry (If I felt like I really needed to but never could, that would suck.)
10 Sex without love OR love without sex (This would also suck.)
12. Loving someone who doesn't love you OR being loved by someone you don't love (Believe it or not, I'd feel worse about the second.)
CIRCLE SIX: THE LOVE LIFE
1. Are you currently in a relationship: Yep!
2. Are you currently looking/interested in someone: Yep! (It'd be a shitty relationship otherwise.)
3. Are you a virgin: Yep! Hahahahaha, just kidding. Nope.
4. If yes, how long do you plan to be one: 'Til I'm 40 and then they'll make a wicked awesome movie about my awkwardness!
5. How many times have you been "in love": Twice genuinely, two more times not really.
6. Looking back, how do you feel about that person(s) now: The not reallys: One quite warmly, with a touch of "what a dumb-ass", one "what a dumb-ass". The genuines: One warm, a bit sad. One warm and fuzzy and sweaty and... I've said enough.
7. Name three things (physically) you look for in someone: Nice eyes, good smile, giant dong. Nah, I don't really care about the eyes. Seriously, the third would be decent build. Skinny boys make me feel like Jabba the Hut.
8. Name three things (mentally/emotionally) you look for in someone: Sense of humor, intelligence, openness
9. Biggest turn offs include: not openness, rudeness, bigotry, BO. (Let's be honest.)
10. Your ideal date would be: Fun, sweet.
11. You want to get married, where, when, how: Someday, somewhere, by someone. I haven't worked out all the particulars yet.
12. Does anyone have feelings for you right now that you don't return: Not that I'm aware of.
CIRCLE SEVEN: THE FRIENDS (of your friends, who would you say is:)
1. The one you immediately go to with a problem: Suzy, Mary
2. The most rational: Mary
3. The funniest: Sara
4. The one you spend the most time on the phone with: Lissy.
5. The craziest (but in a good way): Sara
6. The most honest: Suzy, Mary
7. The purest: Suzy
8. The smartest: All!
9. The most athletic: Jenn
10. The most compassionate: Suzy, but all my friends are super compassionate.
11. The one most likely to get thrown in jail and why: Sara, and there's no telling why!
12. The last one that said "I love you": Stacy