Friday, June 8, 2007

In lieu of Actual Content

A Survey:

What time do you get up in the mornings?
During the week, anywhere between 6:30 and 7. On the weekends, whenever I feel not tired enough to get up.

First thoughts waking Up?
Crap, what am I going to wear?

Do you shower Daily?
Usually, but not if I oversleep.

Do you believe in Life on other planets?
I’m not arrogant enough not to.

How do you take your coffee?
Very sweet and with lots of milk.

Do you eat breakfast?
Yep, or else I’m starving by nine.

Do you prefer sleeping alone?
That depends on how tired I am and how hot it is.

Do you smoke cigarettes?
Nope.

Have you ever burnt your hair?
I think bending over a candle or something.

Do you sleep with a pillow?
At least 2.

What were your habits as a child?
I had some significant OCD. I still like to eat fast food in a highly methodical manner: French fries first, then cheeseburger, but separated. Bottom bun, then top bun, then pickles, trim the excess cheese from the burger, eat the burger, eat the extra cheese. I’m weird.

Do you want kids?
I have no idea. Maybe someday.

Are you an only child?Nope, never. Not even in utero.

Do you like road trips?
Yeah, they can be totally fun.

Who are your 6 best friends?
Mary, Melissa, Becca, Ellen, Kara and Leila

Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
I never have, but there’s always a first time.

Do you eat leftovers?
Yep, if it’s food I like.

Do you prefer being single, or in a relationship?
Actually, I think both have their merits. Being single afforded me a lot of great friendships and more time to read and veg out, etc.

Are you in a relationship now?
It would appear that way, yes.

Have you ever cheated?
Nope.

Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes, and to my face. What a fucker.

Once a cheater, always a cheater?
I don’t believe in absolutes.

Pajamas or naked?
Invisible jammies can be quite comfortable. But I go both ways.

What do you take when you have a headache?
Ibuprofen if it gets pretty nasty.

Roughing it or luxury hotel?
Probably luxury hotel, because I don’t like bugs or being really hot. But nature is beautiful!

Beach or pool?
I haven’t really had experienced the beach, but I’m sure both can be fun.

Would you give your number out to a stranger?
That depends: Do I think this person is going to turn out to be super-skeevy? And what is the relative hotness in relation to that?

Ever hitchhiked?
I’m too afraid of being molested/killed/Unsolved Mystery-d.

Ever picked up a hitchhiker?
See above.

Roses or daisies?
I’m not a flower racist.

Do you consider yourself conceited?
I try not to be, but I’m sure I have moments.

Is your hair its original color ?
At the roots.

Do you wear makeup?
When I feel like it.

Do you eat ranch with your pizza?
No, and that oddly doesn’t sound good to me, though I love ranch.

Do you believe in God?
Yep.

Do you have a crush on anybody right now?
Yep!

Does he/she know it ?
At least one of them does. The celebrity ones not so much.

What food could you absolutely never give up?
Mashed potatoes.

Who's your favorite cartoon?Invader Zim!

What TV. shows do you watch?Scrubs, the Office, My Name is Earl, Project Runway, Top Chef, Mythbusters, The West Wing, Ghost Hunters, lots of other stuff.

Do you think you're attractive?
Most days.

Are you allergic to anything?
Penicillin.

Ever had your heart broken?
Yep.

Who was the last person to hurt you?
Probably me, to be honest.

Who was the last person you hurt?
Again, likely me.

Do you wear socks to bed?
Bleh, no.

How do you feel about breast implants?
Well, I don’t need them for fuck’s sake.

What kind of shampoo do you use?
This giant bottle of stuff I bought on sale at one of these hair places. I don’t remember the name.

Have you ever been in love?
Yes, I have been.

Do you think love is real for young people?
I think it can be.

Have you ever loved somebody who didn't love you?
Yes, several people.

Black or white?Black, it’s harder to stain and ruin.

Say your opinion, or keep it to yourself?
Generally I have verbal incontinence, so there you go.

The snow or the sun?
Snow, just because I hate being hot.

Favt. Song at the Moment?
Hey There, Delilah, by the Plain White Tees.

Favt. Band?
Barenaked Ladies all the way.

Favt. CD?
Lost and Gone Forever is frickin’ awesome, but so as not to copycat, I can also say that I adore Everything to Everyone beginning to end. Basically all of Guster and BNL are awesome.

Last Movie you Watched?
Knocked Up. Hilarious!

Last song you sang?
“Wasted” by Carrie Underwood.

Do you like to dress up?
It can be fun occasionally.

How long does it take you to get ready after you get out of bed?
If I’m in a hurry, 2 minutes. If I’m not, 30 minutes.

Describe your type of dude/girl ?
Kind, funny, intelligent, etc. Physical stuff is great, but secondary, and magnified by the first stuff.

Will you Love Him/Her?
If not, that’s a new level of self-loathing, isn’t it?

Do you really understand what Love is?
I learn a bit more about it every day.

How many pairs of jeans do you have?
3 or 4.

Do you want to get married in a church?
Eh, probably not.

Shower in the morning or night?
I prefer morning.

Is there ever a justified reason to lie?
Again, I don’t deal in absolutes. But it shouldn’t be done lightly.

Favorite Disney movie?
Finding Nemo

Favorite movie?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Have you already met the love of your life?
Perhaps.

Do you think you and your best friend will still be friends in 10 years?
Mary will always be my best friend, I think.

Ever thought you were gay?
Not gay, but definitely interested in both genders.

Are you a good girlfriend/boyfriend?
Exceptionally, minus the neuroses and baggage. But I make up for it in other areas.

Hats or no hats?
My Castro hat is the shit.

Do you fall for people easily?
I experience all emotion intensely, so yes.

Is it hard for you to open up to people?
No, which has been and probably will be problematic.

Do you watch what you eat?
Yes, otherwise I’d spill it all down my boobage.

Is this true "an eye for an eye?"
Yeah, that always works out well.

"All's fair in love and war"?
That statement is just generally fucking retarded

"True love never dies"
Oy, cliché-o-riffic.

If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be?
I’d lose weight.

Mom or dad?
Penguin? What is this question asking, because if it’s to pick a favorite, I’m not THAT dumb.

How long have you known your best friend?
Since 5th grade

What’s your favorite meal of the day?
Depends on what I’m eating.

Do you have any secrets?
Sure, everyone does.

What is your worst fear?Not becoming who I want to be.

Do you play hard to get?
I suck at those dumb games.

Are you hard to get?
Again, stupid games.

Do you like the chase?
To a point anticipation is fun.

Do you use an umbrella?
If I remember to carry one, sure.

Night or day?
Either, depending on amount of sleep I’ve had and what’s going on. Gun to head, probably day.

Republican or Democrat?
Democrat, though I wish my party would grow a pair.

Do you like our president?
I would like him to be impeached and tried for treason, yes.

Do you consider yourself 'nice'?
Absolutely.

How do you want to Die?
Old and in my sleep.

What should you be doing right now?
Working.

No comments: