Friday, May 18, 2007

Oh HELL YES

Guess what? After flunking math twice which kept me from graduating, I got a D in the class. And a D is good enough to graduate! (Though it still pisses me and my 3.8 GPA off.) Which means I am, with some formalities, the proud owner of a Bachelor's Degree in English and a Bachelor's Degree in Communication Studes, double major that I am.

That's what I'm talking about! WHOO!

I don't care if this is the first time you've stumbled on this blog or if you're my twin. Comment and say congratulations, dammit! I've earned it and then some!

*dancing jig*

5 comments:

the queen said...

Whooooooo!
Never go back to school again.

Melissa said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS! YOU SO SMART!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've stumbled across your blog...Congrats on your two degrees:)

Anonymous said...

Studes?
:)

Unknown said...

Right on, honey! I hope you're still celebrating. Congrats on a difficult job so very well done. :)

(Sorry I'm late, just got here from 50 Books).

Lisa