Friday, January 25, 2008

Blah

I would so rather be writing a frivolous, fun post, but three circumstances currently prevent me from doing so:
  1. My grandma died fairly suddenly on Sunday. She was my last grandparent, and it's definitely sad. I'm glad she went the way she did, though. Heart failure was mercifully quick and pretty painless. I'm hoping my grandpa had something to do with that.
  2. My frickin' car is super sick. Libby needs a new transmission, meanwhile, I need a stack of cash to afford it.
  3. Heath Ledger died this week, too! So sad! I just watched 10 Things I Hate About You this weekend. What a waste.

Bad things come in threes, right? So I'm done with the bad crap.But next week, I will be funny again, oh yes, I will.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

*HUGS* I loves you!

textual healing said...

I'm so sorry about your grandma (and your car and Heath, but you know, mostly your grandma). Hope you can pull yourself out of this stinky time :(