Thursday, January 10, 2008

Month Meme

I'm going to write real things soon, maybe even today, I swear! You're supposed to bold the traits that are like you, and The Queen italicized the things that were not true at all, which I shall also do. Here goes nothing.

APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive* and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself.** Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic.*** Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless.*** Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave***** and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory.****** Moving. Motivates oneself and others.******* Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.********

*Decisive? Apparently you have never been around Jon and I picking where to go for dinner.
**Maybe after a few more years in therapy.
***One of my co-workers came back today after being out sick today. I asked how she was feeling, and she said better, and I actually said "I don't mean this in a negative way, but you don't look better." In my defense, she didn't; she looked exhausted and pale. Still. Not so much with the diplomacy.
****HAH! HAH!
*****Nothing needs to be in my path for me to trip. Ever.
******This thing has never been to my apartment, obviously.
******It's funny, because a lot of things I can remember extremely well, but I couldn't find my shoes this morning.
********Well, not only him, but I think it's kind of something you get to know about me.

No comments: